Let your father and mother be glad; let her who bore you rejoice.(Proverbs 23:25)
A great way to learn what your children are thinking is to ask them questions without any prompting.
Here are some questions about mom that I asked the boys.
Grant is 5-years-old and Vince is 3-years-old.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
G: I love you
V: Thank you
2. What makes mom happy?
G: A hug
V: A hug
3. What makes mom sad?
G: When I’m angry
4. How does mom make you laugh?
V: Funny dancing
5. How old is mom?
G: 25 billion years old
V: I don’t know
6. What is mom’s favorite thing to do?
G: Play with us
V: Competition and balloon catch
7. What does mom do when you’re not here?
G: Sit around
V: Be sad
8. What is mom not very good at?
G: Running when pregnant
V: Sitting on not comfy couches
9. What does mom do for a job?
G: Taking care of us
V: Clean your room
10. What do you enjoy doing with mom?
G: Snuggling you
V: Doing a contest with me
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace” (Numbers 6:24-26).
I loved this!!!!!
Thanks to Lisa LaFortune.