Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. (Proverbs 27:17)
Here’s a great way to share fellowship among men. Join the Men’s Ministry this Saturday. November 8th at 1:00 pm for a “Target Practice” outing and closest to the pin golf.
All men from BCBC are invited, and you may invite your friends. Cost is to be determined but will be $20 to $25 per person to cover the cost of supplies and food.
All shotguns and ammo will be provided. DO NOT bring your own. Those who insist on showing off their latest iron will be asked to keep their firearms locked in their vehicles.
Hot dogs and fixin’s will be served. If you want anything else like a chair, bring it.
Here’s the important stuff to remember
- 1. We will provide the guns & ammo. Please don’t bring your own. This is just a safety precaution.
- 2. If you want to bring your golf clubs go ahead. If not we will have some. We will also have a lot of golf balls.
- 3. This event is BYOC (Bring your own chair). We will have a few tables for the food & guns but if you want something to sit in bring your lawn chair.
- 4. We will be meeting at the church & leaving from there at 1 pm. This is an attempt to keep everyone from getting lost.
- 5. If you can’t make it by then come on out when you have the chance. Just give one of us a call.
See you at the church at 1 pm!