Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. (Romans 10:9-10)
Please explore this archive of past sermons. You can stream the sermons or download the audio file by clicking on the MP3 file name below the audio player. Send to iTunes or smartphone too!
What Happens When People Hear God? (Proverbs 19:21)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, May 5, 2019
Part of the Pathways series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
What Happens When People Hear God?
1. Obedience or disobedience there’s no middle ground.
John 14: 19-21
• A generation of sermonettes for Christianetts.
• A word from the God of the Cosmos.
2. A Church (people) with a Word.
• Dead church, lukewarm church, living church.
• Unity, impact and transformation is the indicator of Vision (revelation)
3. What’s the Word? ‘Anyone who has an ear should listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.” Revelation 2:7
• The Mission, Acts 1:8, what’s the plan?
People like us, people like us far off, people unlike us close by, people who have no opportunity to hear the Gospel.
• The Kingdom is here. Matthew 28:18 “Go and make disciples”
“The kingdom of heaven is like treasure, buried in a field, that a man found and reburied. Then in his joy he goes and sells everything he has and buys that field. Matthew 13:44
• The Kingdom of God is the inward transformation that takes place in the thinking and heart of the follower of Jesus that transforms life.
|« Where God is at Work||None||The Day God Cried »|
21There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand. (KJV)