Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. (Romans 10:9-10)
Please explore this archive of past sermons. You can stream the sermons or download the audio file by clicking on the MP3 file name below the audio player. Send to iTunes or smartphone too!
The Day God Cried (John 11:32-35)Bill Taylor, May 12, 2019
Part of the Special Message series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
The Day God Cried
1. A deeper look into this tiny passage illuminates the fullness of both the divinity of Christ and the humanity of Christ.
2. Death wasn't God's original design. Do you ever wonder what might have been?
3. Jesus foresaw the deviating effects of sin. He saw what was coming.
4. Maybe Jesus wept because He could hear the sound of the hammer.
- Jesus wept. Over you. Can there be more clear proof of His enduring love for you?
|« What Happens When People Hear God?||None||Snake On A Pole »|
32Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 33When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled, 34And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see. 35Jesus wept. (KJV)