The Church that Shines (John 13:34-35)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, September 22, 2019
Part of the The Radical Teachings of Jesus series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
The Church that Shines
1. Gods purpose for the church is to be salt and light.
• It’s a people to grow with.
• It’s a people to heal with.
• It’s a people to journey with.
• It’s a people of light.
2. His way not the freeway. Ephesians 4:17-19
• The church as a refuge in a me centered world.
3. The mystery of deferment. Philippians 2:1-16
|« A Philippian Church in a Corinthian Age (part 2)||None||Which is it? Law or Grace? »|