Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. (Romans 10:9-10)
Please explore this archive of past sermons. You can stream the sermons or download the audio file by clicking on the MP3 file name below the audio player. Send to iTunes or smartphone too!
The Church that Shines (John 13:34-35)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, September 22, 2019
Part of the The Radical Teachings of Jesus series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
The Church that Shines
1. Gods purpose for the church is to be salt and light.
• It’s a people to grow with.
• It’s a people to heal with.
• It’s a people to journey with.
• It’s a people of light.
2. His way not the freeway. Ephesians 4:17-19
• The church as a refuge in a me centered world.
3. The mystery of deferment. Philippians 2:1-16
|« A Philippian Church in a Corinthian Age (part 2)||None||Which is it? Law or Grace? »|
34A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. (KJV)