Entering the Kingdom of God (Matthew 7:13-23)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, November 10, 2019
Part of the The Radical Teachings of Jesus series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
Entering the kingdom of God
1. Many are the roads. Vs 13
• False religion
• Self-justifying works
• Denial of the existence of the God.
• Casual belief (the man upstairs) ignoring His Lordship.
2. Narrow is The Gate vs13-14
• No appeal to my ego, pride or self-righteousness.
• Sacrifice and obedience are written above the gate.
3. Beware the wolves of religion. Vs 15
• False kingdoms
4. Test the fruit vs 16-20
• Look like
• Smell like
• Walk like
5. A change of heart. Vs 21-23
|« Descending Darkness, Dawning Light||None||2 Corinthians 2:14-17 »|