New Years Resolutions (Lamentations 3:22-2:24)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, January 5, 2020
Part of the Special Message series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
New Year Resolutions
1. I resolve not to resolve anything I can’t resolve in 2020!
2. I resolve to live today (its all we have) for His glory.
• In His joy, Psalm 34:8
• In His strength, 2 Corinthians 12:9
3. I resolve to fight the battle for my heart.
• Our emotions and affections can bless us and others or we can be enslaved by them. Proverbs 4:23
4. I resolve to fight the battle for my mind.
• Isaiah 26:3, Philippians 4:4-7
Avoid: I can be or do anything my heart can dream and my mind can conceive. American Pop Humanism.
Embrace: Gods strength affords the peace enjoy the good days and strength to endure the hard and difficult valleys of life.
|« When God Shuts The Door||None||Worship the Great Deception »|