Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. (Romans 10:9-10)
Please explore this archive of past sermons. You can stream the sermons or download the audio file by clicking on the MP3 file name below the audio player. Send to iTunes or smartphone too!
New Years Resolutions (Lamentations 3:22-2:24)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, January 5, 2020
Part of the Special Message series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
New Year Resolutions
1. I resolve not to resolve anything I can’t resolve in 2020!
2. I resolve to live today (its all we have) for His glory.
• In His joy, Psalm 34:8
• In His strength, 2 Corinthians 12:9
3. I resolve to fight the battle for my heart.
• Our emotions and affections can bless us and others or we can be enslaved by them. Proverbs 4:23
4. I resolve to fight the battle for my mind.
• Isaiah 26:3, Philippians 4:4-7
Avoid: I can be or do anything my heart can dream and my mind can conceive. American Pop Humanism.
Embrace: Gods strength affords the peace enjoy the good days and strength to endure the hard and difficult valleys of life.
|« When God Shuts The Door||None||Worship the Great Deception »|