John 4:21-24 (John 4:21-24)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, January 19, 2020
Part of the Let The Church be the Church series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
Let the Church be the Church
John 4: 21-24
Worship; when our minds focus, and hearts affections are turned towards God in spirit and truth.
1. All Worship, Isaiah 44:13-20
• We were created to worship.
• We worship the created rather than the creator, Romans 1:19-25
• The church is the restoration of true worship on earth.
2. Worship ways.
• Anyplace, anytime.
• Meditation on Gods Word (the mind)
• Singing (stirring up our affections with truth)
• Thanksgiving (attitude)
• Testimony (a river without banks is nothing more than a flood), God centered, building up each other.
3. Worship changes us.
• Experience the presence of God
• Confidence in God
• Peace in the storm
• Unity in the church
|« Worship the Great Deception||None||Ephesians 4:1-6 »|