The Atmosphere of a Church (Romans 15:1-13, Philippians 2:1-11)Joe Dillon, Interim Pastor, March 1, 2020
Part of the Let The Church be the Church series, preached at a Sunday Morning service
The Atmosphere of a Church
• Love one another
• Bear one another’s burdens
• Forgive one another
• Be kind to one another
• Pray for one another
What is the atmosphere of our church? What can I do to help pave the way for Gods work and presence in our fellowship?
1. Dealing with immaturity and youth and different folks. Vs 1-6
• Building up
• For Gods glory
2. Accept one another even as God accepts you. Vs 7-13
• Christ as our example. Philippians 2:1-11
• Our love as our testimony.
|« Law in the Church||None||When God Moves Among His People »|